Hi,

In my cluster, I have an agent with one source connected to multiple channels. Each channel connected to different sink (1 channel paired with 1 sink) which send events to different agents (like one to many relation). Just like the multiplexing flow example in Flume user guide website.

However, when a channel reaches its capacity (already full)  I see that the agent performance gets slower.

What I mean by getting slower is that, all other channel-sink pairs in that agent also get slower when sending events to their destination. I can understand if the overfilled channel-sink pair get slower, but why it affects another channel-sink pairs in that agent? From what I see here, the other pairs should be independent with the overfilled channel except that they use the same source, right?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vincentius Martin