From: Behram Khan [mailto:behramk@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 3 novembre 2014 11:25
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flume HTTP sink for binary data

Hi

Can you please update. Can you please share the link to this project.

Regards

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:36 PM, <j.guilmard@accenture.com> wrote:

I’ve created a new JIRA, and will propose a patch. Due to your time constraints, I’m not sure I will be able to commit a 100% final version. It will be more a good base of work, subject to comments, optimizations and propositions J

Regards

Jeff