Hi,

I am a total newbee about hadoop, so sorry if my questions sound stupid (please give me pointers).

I would like to use flume to send data to hdfs on google cloud :
- does GS (google storage) support exists ? It would be great to use a path like this gs://some_path
- where does the flume agent needs to be ? when I seeĀ  hdfs://some_path/ I wonder why there is no server address in the path

In fact I looking for feedback about sending data to a google cloud hadoop cluster from my own (on premises) servers.

Thanks
--
Jean-Philippe Caruana
http://www.barreverte.fr