If you submit your patch to Flume, we can hopefully commit it to the sink bundled with Flume

Thanks,
Hari

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Nickolay Kolev <lem0na2@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

It looks like ES sink is oriented to handle text payload and not json and there are problems with serialization.
We have the same problem and I have developed patch and custom version based on sources (two months ago)
I am not java developer so probably it is not the best solution but it works.
Now it is hosted on company's internal repo but if you have interest I can upload it on GitHub or Bitbucket

best regards,
Nickolay Kolev