Are you using MemoryChannel or File Channel?

Thanks,
Hari

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Vincentius Martin <vincentiusmartin@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, they are sharing the same disk

I used to try it with memory channel, it also produced the same impact when a channel in an agent with many channels reaches its channel capacity. It caused ChannelException and made other channels slower.

Regards,
Vincentius Martin