flume-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Shreedharan" <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: AVRO RPC client in C#‏
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:32:19 GMT
Unfortunately, the Avro RPC protocol used is Java/JVM only - that uses very specific serialization,
that is likely to be difficult to deserialize in any other language. Thrift is the recommend
way to go for non-JVM languages.

Thanks,
Hari

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 1:52 AM, mahendran m <mahendranec@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,I am working on move log data into HDFS using flume . i have done implementing
the thrift RPC in c# and sending event to flume, and now like that i need to implement the
AVRO RPC client in c# , i spent more than two days to find the sample on generating AVRO C#
client but i did not find anything  Can any explain me how to implement AVRO RPC in C# Regards,Mahendran