flume-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Shreedharan" <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: help on flume exception ..
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 01:12:31 GMT
Seems like that is due to zk connections from your hbase code, not from flume.

Thanks,
Hari

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 4:30 PM, terreyshih <terreyshih@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is no full stack trace.   It seems to be come from the thread in o.a.z.ClientCnxn.run.
> In our logging scheme, we use the first initial of the fully qualified class path, so
the o.a.z.ClientCnxn.run would refer to
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn
> Having said, that, it might not be flume related issue.  The sink actually is a customized
sink that does some business logic and writes the output to HBase. So this could be that some
issues with Hbase cluster connection ?
> any comments would be appreciated.
> thx
> 2014-10-31 15:31:06,790 DEBUG [SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor-SendThread(worker-n3.sc.mynetworks.com:2181)]
[o.a.z.ClientCnxn.run:1171] - An exception was thrown while closing send thread for session
0x448485df39f836c : Unable to read additional data from server sessionid 0x448485df39f836c,
likely server has closed socket
>> On Oct 31, 2014, at 4:18 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can you send the full stacktrace? That snippet does not contain enough info.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hari
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 4:16 PM, terreyshih <terreyshih@gmail.com <mailto:terreyshih@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>> Hi,
>>

>> Can somebody help me explain the exception ?
>>
>> An exception was thrown while closing send thread for session 0x248485dc55fe84b :
Unable to read additional data from server sessionid 0x248485dc55fe84b, likely server has
closed socket