flume-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume HTTP sink for binary data
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:27:53 GMT
Hi,

Shouldn't something like that exist in Flume?

Jean-François, is this something you could contribute?  Maybe we can use
yours or work on it if you can put up a patch?  If not, I think we can take
one of the existing implementations you mentioned and try to improve that
and contribute that...... but if your stuff is better, somewhat ready, and
contributable.....

Thanks,
Otis