flume-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic sink configuration
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 01:09:15 GMT
not sure if its the same for embedded agent but our standalone flume
daemons watch their config for changes and do a graceful reload when
changes are detected (without dropping events in the channel)

we use ansible to push changes to our sink config on upstream tiers when we
add nodes to our downstream flume aggregate tiers

should be easy to test by touching your flume config and seeing if its
re-initializes and spits out info to log with startup info

--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.