flume-user mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: flume avro event overflow ?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:16:11 GMT
Hi Terry,

In other words, I would like to explicitly drop the events if the
> channel/event queue if full.

You can do this by setting the second channel as an optional channel for
the multiplexing selector. If the optional channel is full and does not
accept events, they will be dropped by the agent without applying any back
pressure to the upstream flow.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar