flume-user mailing list archives

From terrey shih <terreys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flume avro event overflow ?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:39:19 GMT
Hi

Yes, I have looked into that but that does not really work either because
the extra IO might slow down the whole agent which also has another channel
that has no problem sending/consuming the events.

It seems like a quite common issue.  What if the down stream agent is not
turned up physically (i.e. during maintenance period) ?  The upstream agent
would not know about it and would keeping sending the events until the
buffer goes over the limit.

thx