flume-user mailing list archives

From terreyshih <terreys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help on flume exception ..
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 23:29:58 GMT
There is no full stack trace.   It seems to be come from the thread in o.a.z.ClientCnxn.run.

In our logging scheme, we use the first initial of the fully qualified class path, so the
o.a.z.ClientCnxn.run would refer to

org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn

Having said, that, it might not be flume related issue.  The sink actually is a customized
sink that does some business logic and writes the output to HBase. So this could be that some
issues with Hbase cluster connection ?

any comments would be appreciated.

thx

2014-10-31 15:31:06,790 DEBUG [SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor-SendThread(worker-n3.sc.mynetworks.com:2181)]
[o.a.z.ClientCnxn.run:1171] - An exception was thrown while closing send thread for session
0x448485df39f836c : Unable to read additional data from server sessionid 0x448485df39f836c,
likely server has closed socket

> On Oct 31, 2014, at 4:18 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> Can you send the full stacktrace? That snippet does not contain enough info.
>
> Thanks,
> Hari
>

> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 4:16 PM, terreyshih <terreyshih@gmail.com <mailto:terreyshih@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Can somebody help me explain the exception ?
>
> An exception was thrown while closing send thread for session 0x248485dc55fe84b : Unable
to read additional data from server sessionid 0x248485dc55fe84b, likely server has closed
socket