flume-user mailing list archives

From Paul Chavez <pcha...@ntent.com>
Subject Re: HDFS sink: "clever" routing
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:54:24 GMT
Human error is most common reason in my experience. Whether it is a configuration error or
fault in app development, I was just relaying a method to make your flume infrastructure more
resilient. Regarding corrupted events, now that I think of it those have always been within
the event payload and we have never actually seen corrupted headers.

> On Oct 16, 2014, at 8:24 AM, "Jean-Philippe Caruana" <jp@target2sell.com> wrote:
>
> Le 15/10/2014 17:57, Paul Chavez a écrit :
>> Yes, that will work fine. From experience, I can say definitely account for the possibility
of the 'tenant' and 'data_type' headers being corrupted or missing outright.