flume-user mailing list archives

From Paweł <pro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume dynamic configuraiton
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 11:10:13 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for information. Please tell me what happens with existing sources,
channels and sinks when configuration is reloaded? Are they destroyed and
started once again?

Zookeeper would be nice here. Can you tell me if there are any estimates
for time needed to close the issue or to have any stable version (no needed
to be pushed into master)?

--
Paweł