flume-user mailing list archives

From terreyshih <terreys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: generic java object source ?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 05:20:43 GMT
Basically, I have some POJOs that come from a client source and that I would like to send through
Flume.  Therefore, I would like to know what kind of flume source can I use for this purpose.

Yes, I could go with some sort of remote procedure call instead of using flume, but I have
other sources of data (which are bytes/string based) coming from the client that  I am already
using flume.

thanks,
Terrey