Hi,

I was wondering if by chance it is possible to nest sinkgroups. Looking at the code, it looks unlikely, but I thought it was worth asking. I'm trying to create the following scenario:

I have a number of log collectors in datacenter A and a number of log collectors in datacenter B. I want to setup so that an agent in datacenter A would load balance requests to the collectors in datacenter A, but fallback to the collectors in datacenter B if all the collectors in datacenter A are having trouble.

So, I've been trying to setup a failover sinkgroup, which contains two other sinkgroups. Each of those sub-sinkgroups are load blanacing and contain sinks to the aggregators in a single datacenter. However, I can't get it to work.

Is this possible?

Cheers,
Mark