flume-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Subhramanian <deepak.subhraman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Json over netcat source
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 10:08:35 GMT
Hi Simeon,
I am facing the same problem. Did you find any solution ?

Thanks, Deepak

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Simeon Zaharici
<simeon_zaharici@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to send json data to a flume netcat source and then send it
> to an elasticsearch sink that uses the
>
> org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchLogStashEventSerializer.
>
> It works to send plain text on the netcat source, however when I send json the event
ends up in elasticsearch as *'*org.elasticsearch.common.xcontent.XContentBuilder'.

> Which would be the easiest way to go about this ? I saw from reading docs that creating
a morphline interceptor could be the way to go but I did not fully understand how that

--
Deepak Subhramanian