flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we have multiple flume agents with different URLS on same port for Flume HTTPSrc
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:42:47 GMT
AFAIK, this is not supported as of now. HTTP Source internally uses Jetty
and during init the agent bind to root context and port, and the process is
repeated for each agent.

You can use a simple HTTP proxy in front of your agents, and let it choose
which Agents to send the request based on context.

Even if we support context binding, we would need piggy backing mechanism
to achieve what you need(similar to HTTP proxy approach). We cannot share
Jetty Server reference across JVM's.

HTH!

--
thanks