Hello,

It looks like you had acks turned on in the config you posted for your netcat source.  You might want to try turning them off:

agent1.sources.netcatSource.ack-every-event = false

We've gotten up around 1400 events per second on a single netcat source feeding 2 HDFS sinks without any issues (using a memory channel).  This is on a live network so we've never tested above that as that's the max throughput of the events we're storing.

Best,

Ed