flume-user mailing list archives

From gopinathan a <gopinatha...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Flume channel size value is 0 in ganglia
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 06:33:15 GMT
What channel you have configured? Can u share ur flume configuration file?

Thanks,
Gopinathan A
From: Abhijit Vaidya [mailto:abhijit@nclouds.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:57 PM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flume channel size value is 0 in ganglia

Hi,

I have flume setup to monitor with  ganglia. But some how Channelsize metric is not showing
any data. Ganglia is not graphing. When I telnet to see the Channelsize data, It returns 0
value.

telnet localhost 8667 | grep -i channelsize
<METRIC NAME="flume.CHANNEL.channel_sdk.ChannelSize" VAL="0" TYPE="float" UNITS="" TN="30"
TMAX="60" DMAX="0" SLOPE="both">
Connection closed by foreign host.
<METRIC NAME="flume.CHANNEL.channel_nontx.ChannelSize" VAL="0" TYPE="float" UNITS="" TN="42"
TMAX="60" DMAX="0" SLOPE="both">

Rest of the metrics related to flume is graphing.

Could you please help over this.

Thanks
Abhijit