flume-user mailing list archives

From Simeon Zaharici <simeon_zahar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple flume agent on single machine
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:52:37 GMT
Hello

You do not need to run multiple flume agents, although this is possible.
You could just define multiple sources running on different ports in the same flume agent,
each one writing to its own Hbase sink.

Regards,
Simeon

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 11:30:56 PM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com>