flume-user mailing list archives

From lulynn_2008 <lulynn_2...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: what will gracefully shut down flume?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 06:15:27 GMT
Thanks. Do you know how to find the things which throw "a SIGHUP" or "a SIGTERM"?
At the beginning, flume worked normally. After we made some actions, flume becomes unreliable.
There must be something which made flume shut down, right?  Is it possible to do something
to make flume work again? Like stop some kinds of services or kill some kinds of sessions?