If I change the condition (allowableDiff > delta)   to   (allowableDiff < delta), it   works fine.  from line 103 of OrderSelector

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Bean Edwards <edwardsbean@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guys:
       I'm using LoadBalancingLog4jAppender.To be failoverUnder the condition of one of log server is down. If I set a max back off time,LoadBalancingLog4jAppender will try to reconnect log server after a time( generate by exponential backoff algorithm in class OrderSelector)
       The problems is that, the time generate by exponential backoff algorithm always be 2000ms. not increating by algorithm.