Not sure if this will fit your situation, but have you looked at Kafka Messaging? https://kafka.apache.org/

Devin Suiter
Jr. Data Solutions Software Engineer
Google Voice: 412-256-8556 | www.rdx.com

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 6:19 AM, yavuz gokirmak <ygokirmak@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

We need to monitor and configure flume agents from a centralized tool. In previous versions as I know flume-master is used for such kind of requirements. Flume-master does not exist in flume-ng project.

What is the adviced way for monitoring and configuring flume agents remotely *

Assume I don't have ssh access to agent machines and therefore I need to get summary information such as #of events processed, #of files read etc.. from running agents continuously

And change agent configurations dynamically&remotely.

regards