flume-user mailing list archives

From yavuz gokirmak <ygokir...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring flume agents remotely
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:19:13 GMT
Hi all,

We need to monitor and configure flume agents from a centralized tool. In
previous versions as I know flume-master is used for such kind of
requirements. Flume-master does not exist in flume-ng project.

What is the adviced way for monitoring and configuring flume agents
remotely *

Assume I don't have ssh access to agent machines and therefore I need to
get summary information such as #of events processed, #of files read etc..
from running agents continuously

And change agent configurations dynamically&remotely.

regards