flume-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Writing custom source
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:58:25 GMT
Hi,

I want to write my own custom source to handle application specific logs(e.g. stack traces
)

So, What are the prerequisites for writing custom source.
>From Where should I start ?
I am doing it for the first time
Any reference for doing this ?

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"