flume-user mailing list archives

From Andy Yang <ayang...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: File Channel Contents
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 15:17:27 GMT
Oh, hadn't come across Flume Monitoring in the NG docs. Thanks for pointing it out!

On , Andy Yang <ayang_ml@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Hi Paul,

That looks really helpful. However, I'm missing a bit of context - what is generating those
metrics? i.e., is there a utility class/program in the Flume jar I run to obtain it? That
looks like JSON - what generates it?

Thanks,
Andy

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 5:32:21 PM, Paul Chavez <pchavez@verticalsearchworks.com>