You you'd need to do Java. If you want to use Python, I would use the second solution I posted earlier.

"Another solution is:

1) replace new lines with something like __NL__ by a perl script in your exec source
2) Use morphlines to replace __NL__ with \n"

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com> wrote:

How about using python ?

From: Ashish [mailto:paliwalashish@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 9:53 AM

To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Event breaking in flume

Have a look at†org.apache.flume.serialization.LineDeserializer in flume-ng-core module

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com> wrote:

Hi brock

Thanks. Using spooling directory with deserializer looks good however i donít have any idea of how to write custom deserializer.

Can you give me little hint how should i go about writing my own deserializer it will be a great help.

Regards,

Chhaya Vishwakarma