flume-user mailing list archives

From 김태준 <kiora1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring custom sink
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 10:31:19 GMT
you can find class "org.apache.flume.instrumentation.SinkCounter"

next, you must make "custom Counter Class" and "custom MBean Interface"

like below code

===Class
CustomSinkCounter extends SinkCounter implements CustomSinkCounterMBean

===Interface
public interface CustomSinkCounterMBean extends SinkCounterMBean