There're two parts in our deployment(flume-agent, flume-collector), we have quite a lot of flume-agents collect logs and send to several flume-collectors. There is no problem with the flume-agent as it can send as fast as the logs generated. But when the collector receive the logs, they always stick in the channel as the hdfs-sink can not write fast enough. So the problem we face now is how to increase the writing speed to hdfs. The attachment is our configuration of flume-collector. Thanks

several tips we've tried:
    increase flume-collector amount
    increase channel size and and transaction size
    increase hdfs batch-size