flume-user mailing list archives

From "Bhaskar V. Karambelkar" <bhaska...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recording Windows System Events
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:48:55 GMT
Hi GP,
There is tool called SNARE which converts windows events to syslog events
and can forward them to a syslog server (which can be your flume source).
http://www.intersectalliance.com/projects/BackLogNT/
It comes in an open source as well as an enterprise version.
I've played quite a bit with the open source version, and it performs quite
well.

Hope that helps
Bhaskar