flume-user mailing list archives

From "Ketaki Gadre." <ketaki_ga...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Throttle support in Flume NG
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:29:25 GMT
Hi,

I am using multi-agent flow with Avro sink on sender side and Avro source on the receiver
side.
I want to control no. of events sent per sec or bytes sent per sec by the Avro sink (at the
sender side) to the Avro source (at the receiver side).
Basically I want to provide throttle support between multiple agents which are sending events
over the network, so that flume agent does not exhaust all the bandwidth.

Is there any provision for this in the current version of Flume?
Can you please suggest ways to achieve this?

Thanks,
Ketaki Gadre