flume-user mailing list archives

From "Mahadevappa, Shobha" <Shobha.Mahadeva...@nttdata.com>
Subject Embedded agent
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:04:34 GMT
Hi,
We have a scenario where we need the events from flume to be sent to another application.
We want flume to run embedded within this application so that we can avoid sending events
on socket and instead do in-memory calls.
I came across the embedded agent which allows flume agent to be started within the application.
However, our requirement is to use various sources and sinks with the embedded agent.

Please let me know how can this be achieved.

Regards,
Shobha M

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use
of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this
email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use,
copying or forwarding