flume-user mailing list archives

From Phil Scala <Phil.Sc...@globalrelay.net>
Subject RE: How to use Esper in Flume
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 21:43:03 GMT
Jintao, take a look here: http://flume.apache.org/FlumeDeveloperGuide.html#sink

It's pretty straight forward (coming from a .net guy :)

1.       Create your sink based on the dev guide into a jar

2.       Set your config file to use that sink type:
                                spool-agent.sources = spooler
spool-agent.channels = FileChannel-1
spool-agent.sinks = mysink
                                spool-agent.sinks.mysink.type = com.domain.flume.sink.esper.EsperSink
spool-agent.sinks.mysink.esperAddress = 10.50.2.131    //can read this value in your configure(Context
context) implementation
spool-agent.sinks.mysink.channel = FileChannel-1

3.       Add your sink jar to the classpath

Phil

Phil Scala
Software Developer / Architect
Global Relay