flume-user mailing list archives

From Victor Sanchez <vhdsh.interf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with flume + Hbase sink
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:44:48 GMT
Hi that is because I send not proper syslog data so I assumed that the
WARNing is ok. I have a working example with the same Source (syslog) the
same "badly" formed data and sink to hdfs.

To send the data I used NC

$ nc -4 -u myhadoopNN 4444
manual message

Just for trying I changed the source to be netcat (so I wont get the WARN).
Still no success in any of the HBASE sinks to make it work

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wget.null@gmail.com