flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use HTTPS with HTTPSource?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:09:28 GMT
AFAIK, HTTPSource doesn't support HTTPS. HTTP Source uses embedded jetty,
so it would extending HTTP source to add SSL configuration for this.

This link should help
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/examples/embedded/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/embedded/ManyConnectors.java

It should be just few lines of code change.

Please note I am referring to source code in master branch.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog