flume-user mailing list archives

From nagesh <nag...@setusoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flume Async HBase Sink not working
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 04:12:22 GMT
Hi,
I created new table in the HBase and I inserted rows and cols
successfully using normal HBasesink. When I changed HBasesink to
AsyncHBase sink no rows or cols inserting. My requirement is I have
100's of text files which are generated by some process. I want to read
those text files and insert into according tables. For example If that
files contains both customer and product details. I need to insert
customer details to customer table and product details to product table.
I am new to Flume, could you please give any suggestion to solve this
problem. I want to do all these in JAVA technology.

Thanks
Nagesh Thati.

--
Thanks