flume-user mailing list archives

From "cherubimsun" <cherubim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: how to stop the flume ng?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:10:04 GMT
if we use the kill -9 pid.

When we kill the process,the hdfs sink file of flume ng will not closed ever.
It's a bug or we have the second way to stop the flume ng??

thanks very much!
2013-06-18

cherubimsun

发件人:GuoWei <wei.guo@wbkit.com>
发送时间:2013-06-18 14:28
主题:Re: how to stop the flume ng?
收件人:"user"<user@flume.apache.org>
抄送:

ps -ef|grep flume
kill -9 pid

Weibo: http://weibo.com/guowee
Web: http://www.wbkit.com
WesternBridge Tech: Professional software service provider. Professional is MANNER as well
CAPABILITY.

在 2013-6-18,下午1:58,"cherubimsun" <cherubimsun@gmail.com> 写道:

hi all,
How to stop the flume ng?

When we wanna to start the ng ,we used:bin/flume-ng agent -n agent_name -c conf -f conf/flume-conf.properties.
If we prepare to stop it,usually we will kill the pid of flume ng.But when we kill the process,the
hdfs sink file of flume ng will not closed ever.
It's a bug or we have the second way to stop the flume ng??

thanks a lot!

2013-06-18

cherubimsun