here is one example for the capacity defining flow†
https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/flume-ng-performance-measurements.html

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar432@gmail.com> wrote:
sorry pressed enter too soon†

as for your question: how many events a flume agent can hold?†
sorry but I don't think there is any direct answer to that.... .I may be very well wrong there as I am myself pretty new with flume†

there was a JIRA for the capacity of file channels FLUME-1571