Thank u very much. The monitor is useful.

发件人: Paul Chavez [mailto:pchavez@verticalsearchworks.com]
发送时间: 2013516 0:36
收件人: user@flume.apache.org
主题: RE: how to print the channel capacity

There are a few ways to monitor flume in operation. We use the JSON reporting, which is available via 'http://<agent address>:<port>/metrics'. You need to start the agent with the following parameters to get this interface:

-Dflume.monitoring.type=http -Dflume.monitoring.port=34545

We use cacti to graph channel size both as a percentage of maximum and absolute number of events in channel. This provides warning if the sinks cannot keep up with the sources.

We also graph ingress/egress event counts, much like a network bandwidth graph, for some channels to get an idea of the throughput and to see if sources/sinks are running at same speed.