flume-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expirience in using Apache Flume in OSGi environment
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 10:57:13 GMT
Hi Andrey,

ATM we have no plans to implement OSGi modules / service busses into Flume. So far as I know
no one has tried yet to integrate Flume into any OSGi platform. But in future this could be
a wise step (I look about mobile phones, fleet management etc). To discuss this with a developer
audience I move this thread to dev@ .

On May 18, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Andrey Poltavtsev <apoltavtsev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did not found in existing Apache Flume distribution | documentation (User guide | Developers
Guide)  any information regarding using of Apache Flume in OSGi environment. Do you have any
workaround in this direction ?
> Is it planned to add integration with OSGi container to official Apache Flume distribution
in future (I mean OSGi bundle) ? Any information ragarding expirience using Flume with OSGi
will be very helpfull.

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com