flume-user mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flume secure communication
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:11:03 GMT
No network encryption support yet but there is a patch up at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-997
for this functionality. You are welcome to take a look and provide any comments. Not sure
what you mean by #2, you would have to share more about your requirements / use case.

Regards,
Mike

On Mar 11, 2013, at 11:26 PM, Deepak Tiwari <dtiwari356@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I have to install Flume and ensure that data transfer from Agent to Collector to
Sink is secure enough. I noticed that some changes related ssl in FLUME-13 and that is very
old. I see some discussion at http://search-hadoop.com/m/Unjdh2ovsNE/v=plain but I dont know
if there is any update after.