flume-user mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Parameters in Configuration File
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:37:42 GMT
Hi Matt,
Properties files were the simple way to get started, and now that Flume is
on version 1.3.1 we can't just abandon the properties file format.

I'm open to suggestions for adopting more full featured configuration
functionality while maintaining backwards compatibility with the existing
config files.

Regards,
Mike