hi

I am unable to talk with cassandra using flume-ng sink. Can you tell me what is the configuration file to give to flume agent.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Sri Ramya <ramya.1255@gmail.com> wrote:
thanks for ur support,
 i will get back to u for farther help

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Running Flume-ng on one host (or cluster of hosts) and Cassandra on its own Cluster of hosts is correct.  Just as all the other Flume Sinks, the Flume Cassandra Sink has to run in Rlume. The Flume Sink writes to Cassandra using one of the supported protocols. I believe we are using Hector but you could use Astyanax, Thrift or I suppose even CQL.  You could start with https://github.com/btoddb/flume-ng-cassandra-sink and tailor it to meet your needs.

Ralph