flume-user mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Flume-NG : HBase sink : Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException:
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:45:51 GMT
Are you using secure hbase? Flume has not yet made a release with secure HBase support. You
would need to checkout trunk to use secure hbase with Flume.

--
Hari Shreedharan

On Friday, February 15, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Brock Noland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Check to make sure you spelled your principal correctly and that your key tab has the
correct permissions.

> On Thursday, February 14, 2013, Madhusudhan Reddy Munagala wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to configure  the FlumeNG with HBase.  We have Zoo keeper service for
the Hbase.

> > The Flume agent is capturing the log events from log file but no data is getting
inserted into the Hbase.  I can only see below exception the flume log.

> > Any idea why no data getting inserted into Hbase ??
> >

> > 28 Jan 2013 20:28:51,810 DEBUG [lifecycleSupervisor-1-1-SendThread(t-game-db194:2181)]
(org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.readResponse:714)  - Got ping response for sessionid:
0x23c48e205840059 after 1ms
> > 28 Jan 2013 20:28:51,810 DEBUG [lifecycleSupervisor-1-1-SendThread(t-game-db194:2181)]
(org.apache.zookeeper.client.ZooKeeperSaslClient.clientTunneledAuthenticationInProgress:519)
 - Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a
login configuration