Hello sir,

     Mirrors are not working for me. Getting 404 when I visit the link specified by you. Backup sites are working though.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634
https://mtariq.jux.com/

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:33 AM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@apache.org> wrote:
The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume
version 1.3.1.

Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.

This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:
http://flume.apache.org/download.html

The change log and documentation are available on the 1.3.1 release page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.3.1.html

Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how
to report problems and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://flume.apache.org/

The Apache Flume Team