hi Hari,
    I cannot judge the situation that using method you raised. I would like to explain my case and need your comments. Thanks a lot!
    What I need is load balancing while event transferring.  Assume that I have single local Flume server (located with application) named 'localFlumeA', configured with single AvroSink and Channel. Meanwhile, two central Flume servers (collectors) named 'centralFlumeE' and 'centralFlumeF'. Under this case, I would like to configure load balancing between 'centralFlumeE' and 'centralFlumeF' for events coming from 'localFlumeA', and load can be dispatched averagely for that two central Flume servers.
    Can it be configured by LoadBalancingSinkProcessor in your mind? Wish your advice

-Regards
Denny Ye