flume-user mailing list archives

From GuoWei <wei....@wbkit.com>
Subject Re: where to Find flume-ng logs
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 02:47:35 GMT
Thanks Connor and Alexandra.
I got the log file.

Regards
GuoWei

From:  Connor Woodson <cwoodson.dev@gmail.com>
Date:  Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:41:12 -0800
To:  <user@flume.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: where to Find flume-ng logs

Here's the command you should use to run flume:

/path/to/flume-ng agent —name host1 --conf /home/hadoop/flume-ng/conf -f
/home/hadoop/flume-ng/conf/razor.conf

And if you want to manually specify the location of the logs, you can either
hard code it into the log4j.properties or you can remove the line
"flume.log.dir=./log" from that file (don't know if that's necessary) and
then add the following to the end of your flume command:

-Dflume.log.dir=/log/dir

- Connor