flume-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New blog post on Flume performance tuning
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:49:12 GMT
We have memoryChannel capacity set to 10000 and transactionSize set to 500.
This gives us good performance. I am trying to understand what's the
downside of using this value. Is it ok to have it so large?

webanalytics.channels.memoryChannel.capacity = 10000

webanalytics.channels.memoryChannel.transactionCapacity = 500