flume-user mailing list archives

From Connor Woodson <cwoodson....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about flume versioning in 1.3.1
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:29:56 GMT
The way the releases are made is by creating a branch for each release; I
assume whomever pushed the 1.3.1 release updated the pom before they
released it but forgot to push that change to github; it is something that
probably should be fixed, but it's not a huge deal.

Is there a particular reason you are trying to use Flume 1.3.1 off of
github instead of as a download?

- Connor

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Utkarsh Sengar <utkarsh2012@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use flume-1.3.1 off github:
> https://github.com/apache/flume/tree/flume-1.3.1
>
> On github, flume-1.3.1 branch's pom.xml<https://github.com/apache/flume/blob/flume-1.3.1/pom.xml>says:
<version>1.3.0</version> but when I download flume 1.3.1 from